Completing the application:
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The deadline for receipt of application is close of business APRIL 30, 2019
Applications received after APRIL 30, 2019 must include the late fee. Incomplete applications will be returned without review.
Late applications will not be accepted after close of business May 17, 2019
Download the application form.
After completing the application:
The application should be mailed to the ABCP's administrative offices at the address below:
The American Board of Clinical Pharmacology
322 West Borwell
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
Note: If an overnight courier is employed, the best overnight courier to use is the U.S. Postal Service's Express Mail delivery, since many overnight couriers do not deliver to a post office box.
ALL CONTACT between applicants and Board members regarding the application process will be through the administrative office at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire.
The following is needed to assure a complete application:
- Application form, including an identification form with a recent photograph.
- A reproduction or copy of documentation of degrees. (notarized)
- Documentation of primary ABMS Board certification, if applicable.
- Letters of recommendation (submitted directly to the Administrative Office of the ABCP, addressed to the Credentials Committee.)
- Appropriate fee(s) as indicated on the application. All remittances must be made only by check or money order for United States currency, drawn on a U.S. bank, made payable to the American Board of Clinical Pharmacology, Inc.
TOP of page © 2004-2013 ABCP,
Background || Eligibility || Fees || Application Information || Examination Information
Certificate || Clinical Pharmacology Training Programs || Contact & Site Info
CURRENT LIST OF DIPLOMATES